Gujarat Scholarship offered by the Gujarat government to the underprivileged students of class pre-metric, post-metric and the students who belong to weaker section to carry on their higher studies. This scholarship is provided for school as well as college level. It is aimed to provide higher education to the students who are willing to continue their studies after class 12th. To know more about these scholarships one need to visit the official website www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
Who can apply for the Gujarat Digital Scholarship 2020?
As per the official news, different candidates who are performing well in the courses can apply for this scholarship. The students from class 11th to post-graduation level can apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020.
In fact, this is a great opportunity for students who want to fulfill their dreams and make their life successful. Interested candidates can download the application for the scholarship through its official website.
They also need to make sure that forms must be filled before the last date. The form submitted must be free from any type of error in case any discrepancy found it may be rejected by the authority.
Who is eligible for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020?
- Residential proof that states the candidates belongs to Gujarat state.
- All documents which are necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must belong to backward class.
- The candidate’s parent’s income must not be more than 2 lakh per annum.
- The selection of the candidate will be as per the merit list.
Which documents do you require for the Gujarat Scholarship?
- Certificate of caste.
- Domicile certificate.
- Details of the fee structure and documents by the institution/university.
- Previous year’s detailed mark sheet.
List of the best digital scholarships provided by Digital Gujarat and its eligibility in detail?
The students of Gujarat can avail different types of scholarships. Are you looking for the disbursement of Gujarat Digital Scholarship? The right place you are here you will get the details of various Digital Gujarat Scholarships list.
Some steps while applying for the scholarship on digitalgujarat.gov.in :
- First of all You need to visit www.digitalgujarat.gov.in [Link]
- Now you need to click on sign in / login button which would be Available on the upper right corner of the website.
- Now you will see the login page, beside this you will see the red color button of registration, Click on it!
- Now you will see the registration form in which you will be asked for Adhar no, Password and Date of birth.
- You will get OTP in your aadhar registered email id and phone no. Just enter this in Requested OPT Box.
- Now You will see the other form of your details like address and other things, also fill that up.
- Now You will see your profile, Click on Request a new service link and then select a filter as a Scholarships There.
- you will see the big list of scholarships, click on your category and then do further procedure as they ask.
- After that whenever you want to check scholarship form again you just need to Login in Digital Gujarat scholarship website.
Access the Portal
New User Registration :
Fill in the Right Credentials
Important Dates :
- Once you fill the OTP, you will be directed to profile update page.
- Enter all the mandatory information.
- Upload your photograph and click on update.
- Login to your registered account and enter your dashboard.
- Select “Scholarship” in the filter service section.
- A detailed list of all the scholarships will come up.
- Select the scholarship you want to apply for.
- Choose your application language.
- Go through all the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Continue to Service”.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload all supporting documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (SEBC)
- BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (NTNT)
- BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (SEBC)
- BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (NTDNT)
- BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students (SEBC)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical, Engineering Students (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (EBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (Minority)
- BCK -139 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (NTDNT)
- BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, D. students (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (EBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr.Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College (NTDNT)
- VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First Year Students of Medical , Engineering , Diploma Courses
- VKY 158 Swami Vivekanand plan for diploma technical professional and industrial courses
- VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lacs
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- (BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students Only)
- (BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- (BCK-5) Post Matric Scholarship for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)(State Government Scheme)
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme). Only Schedule caste Students can apply whose parents/guardians income less than 2.50 lac
- (BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, D. For SC students
- (BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
- BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Freeship Card Student Only)
Important Documents List to submit the form of shishyavrutti / scholarship form:
- One’s caste certificate which is self-attested.
- The Aadhar card in a self-attested manner.
- The first page of bank passbook or a blank cheque has to be uploaded.
- The bill that has been given for the current course being pursued by the student.
- Previous mark sheets have to be presented, and they should be self-attested.
- If astudent took a break from studies, then they have to admit a Break Affidavit.
- If the student is residing in a hostel, then they would require a hostel certificate.
- Income certificate of the earning member of the family issued from a genuine authority. If in Government service then Form no. 16 is mandatory.
- School leaving certificate should also be there.
- A Bonafide certificate has to be submitted for the current year in school or college.
Proof Needed In Service Attachment Digital Gujarat School/College Available Scholarship Scheme Yojana
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Self Attested Certificate of Previous academic marksheet
- Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Hostel Certificate(Only For Hosteller Student)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- School Leaving Certificate
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
Digital Gujarat Contact Number
- For any query/problem regarding portal citizen can contact on toll free no. 18002335500.
Also Read This :
Scholarship to Disabled Students, Gujarat
The candidate must be more than 40% disabled to apply for this scholarship. The students from class 1st to 12th can apply for this scholarship.
The applicant must have scored 40% marks in the previous examination. A satisfactory regular attendance in the previous session is mandatory to apply for this scholarship. The annual income of the family must not be more than 50000.
Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (NTDNT), Gujarat
A girl candidate who belongs to NTDNT category and studying in class 11 to Ph.D. level can apply for this scholarship.
Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT) Gujarat
The applicant must belong to NTDNT category and study in class 11th to Ph.D. level can apply for this Scholarship. The annual income of the family must be less than 1.5 Lac in case candidate is living in an urban area. In case the candidate is living in a rural area the income slab will be 1.20 lakh.
Post SSC Scholarship for Boys/Girls (SEBC), Gujarat
The boys/girls studying in class 11th to Ph.D. level can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is also available for SEBC category boys/girl students.
Food Bill Assistance to SC Students Gujarat
The SC category students, who are pursuing medical/engineering programs, can apply for this scholarship. The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed more than 2.50 Per annum.
Medical/Engineering Students (SEBC) Gujarat Food Bill assistance
The SEBC candidates pursuing a Medical and Engineering program from an affiliated hostel are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh.
Higher Education Scheme Gujarat
The students of class 11th, 12th or college pursuing the courses in engineering, medical, commerce, arts etc. can apply for this scholarship. The annual income of the candidate’s family must not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh.
Post Metric Scholarship for SC Girl Students, Gujarat
The SC category girl student can apply for this scholarship. The income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh.
Research Scholarship Gujarat
The Postgraduate students willing to pursue a Ph.D. program in various subjects of science like Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Biology and Microbiology can apply for the same. The applicant must not be more than 25 years of age and passed BSC and MSC with a second class grade in the relevant subject.
Scholarship to the Gujarat Government Colleges students
Students who are studying in the various fields of arts, science and commerce at government colleges are eligible to apply for this.
Boys and Girls Gujarat Students special scholarship
The students of class 1st to 10th are eligible to apply for this program. The candidate must belong to the special category of the caste. Along with he/she should require at least 70% attendance in the school they are attending.
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Metric Scholarship Gujarat
The students from 11th to post graduation can apply for this. The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 2.5 Lakh. The candidates pursuing their studies through correspondence are also eligible for this program. The candidate must not be the repeater in the same class for more than once.
Apart from the above, there are various other Gujarat Digital Scholarships are available for the students. Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Gujarat provides all the above mentioned Digital Scholarships except Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna, Gujarat. Education Department Government of Gujarat provides this Scholarship. The tentative period to apply for these scholarships is June to August.
The interested candidates can apply for the scholarship by registering with Digital Gujarat Portal, update their profile and then apply for the respective scholarship for which they are eligible. In case of any doubt, one needs to call the helpdesk number 18002335500.