Indian Army Rally Notification : 2021-2022 Army Recruiting Office, Ahmedabad Army Recruitment Rally (For Men) At Godhra, Panchmahal From 05 August 2021 To 22 August 2021
India Army Bharti Melo 2021 Recruitment Rally (For Men) at Godhara Panchmahal : Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Anand, Valsad, Tapi, Dangs, Navasari, Sabarkantha, Vadodra, Mehsana, Surat, Banaskantha, Narmada, Mahisagar, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Aravali, Chhota Udepur, Bharuch, Kheda, Dahod, Panchmahals & UTs of Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli from 05 August 2021 to 22 August at Kanelav Sports Complex, Godhra, Panchmahal. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 06 June 2021 and close on 20 July 2021. Candidates will login after 21 July 2021 and take printout of the admit card which they will carry to Rally Site. Admit Card for the rally will be sent through registered email from 21 July 2021 to 04 August 2021. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. The date and venue are tentative and might be changed. District of Patan is now a part of ARO Jamnagar & candidates from Patan must apply for Rally notification of ARO Jamnagar.
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)
- Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management
- All candidates to log in to joinindianarmy.nic.in, check their eligibility status and create their profile.
- Candidates who had registered earlier for the Rally at Godhara Panchamahal has to REGISTER AGAIN as previous notification has been cancelled due to postponement of rally. Online Registration (submission of application) will commence from 06 June 2021 and close on 20 July 2021
- Candidates will login after 24 Jan 2021 and take printout of the admit card which they will carry to Rally Site.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in the Rally if they produce Admit Card, valid Medical Certificate duly signed by Competent Medical authority as asked and Affidavit for details duly attested by notary and as per format.
- In view of the present Covid-19 Situation, the candidates are advised to carry out COVID test and bring test report along with Admit Card. Candidate who had not undergone the test will not be permitted.
- Online Registration (submission of application) will from 06/06/2021 to 20/07/2021
- Recruitment Rally: 05/08/2021 to 22/08/2021
- Admit Card: Candidates will log in 10 days prior to the commencement of the rally and take a printout of the admit card which they will carry to Rally Site