IBPS Recruitment 2021 – CRP Clerk XI 7855 Posts
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 : IBPS has released the official notification regarding the recruitment of clerks in participating banks. The apply online link has been activated on 7th October 2021 and the last date to apply online is 27th October 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk XI openings using the direct link mentioned in the article below or by visiting the official website @ibps.in. The preliminary exam of the IBPS Clerk is scheduled to be conducted in December 2021 and January 2022.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 : Highlights
- Conducting Authority : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of the exam : IBPS Clerk CRP XI
- Post : Clerical Cadre
- Exam Level : National
- Application Mode : Online
- Vacancies : 7855
- Category : Bank Jobs
- Language of Questions : 13 languages including English & Hindi
- Nature of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- Exam Mode : Online
- Stage of IBPS Clerk Exam : Prelims & Mains Exam
- Education Qualification : Graduate
- Age Limit : 20 years – 28 years
- Official Website : www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Apply Online Link
- Candidates interested in 7855 Clerical Posts are now able to apply online for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021 as the online application link is activated on the official website on 07th October 2021. The last date to submit IBPS Clerk Application Form is 27th October 2021. The direct link to the IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Application form is provided here. The candidates who have applied earlier from 12th to 14th July 2021, need not apply again as their previous application forms will be considered.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website @ibps.in
- Click Here to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk CRP XI
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab
- Candidates should enter your Mobile Number, Email ID, and other details to register for the exam
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- After registration candidates will get an email and an SMS indicating IBPS Registration login credentials.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online
- STEP 1: Candidates have to fill in asked Personal information such as Name, Father Name, Email id, Nationality, Mobile Number, Qualifications, etc. After filling in all information correctly, click on ‘I Agree’ to declare that the information entered is authentic.
- STEP 2: In the next phase, candidates have to upload a Passport Size Photograph, A signature, a Left Thumb Impression and a scanned copy of the Handwritten Declaration
- STEP 3: In the next step, candidates have to select pre-exam training centers for the Pre Exam Training and the participating bank to be recruited in.
- Step 4: Candidates must remember that no further changes can be made to the preference list once the form is submitted.
- The pre-exam training is given to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Minority Communities, Ex-Servicemen, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). But due to covid IBPS may not include pre-training this time.
- STEP 5: Candidates can pay the online fees via Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, and Mobile Wallets. Fee once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Fee
- Aspirants who are giving the IBPS clerk exam 2021 can find the fees details below-
- For SC/ST/PwD/ExSM Candidates – INR 175/-
- For All Other Candidates – INR 850/-
IBPS Clerk Apply Online- Important Dates
The table below shows all the important dates regarding the IBPS Clerk 2021 online application process and important dates.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification : 06th October 2021
- Online Application Process Starts : 07th October 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 27th October 2021
- Payment of Application Fees Duration : 27th October 2021
- Last Date for Printing Application : 27th October 2021
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination : December 2021
- IBPS Clerk Mains Examination : January/February 2022