Indian Oil Corporation of India - IOCL, Refineries Division is inviting applications for 1968 Apprentice posts under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in Refineries Division. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of IOCL, iocl.com. The last date to apply is November 12, 2021.This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill various vacancies of trade apprentices and technician apprentices at its refineries at Guwahati, Barauni, Gujarat, Haldia, Mathura, PRPC, Panipat Digboi, Bongaigaon, and Paradip.
- No. of posts: 1968
- Name of posts: Apprentices (Trade / Technician)
- Trade Apprentice - Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 488 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline - Mechanical: 205 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline - Mechanical: 80 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline - Chemical: 362 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline - Mechanical: 236 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline - Electrical: 285 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation: 117 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant: 69 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Accountant: 32 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): 53 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): 41 Posts
- Attendant Operator and Boiler: Candidate must have a three years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter): Candidate must have a Matric with two years ITI (Fitter) course.
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical): Candidate must have a three years Diploma in Chemical Engg. / Refinery & Petro-Chemical Engg.
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): Candidate must have a three years Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical): Candidate must have a three years Diploma in Electrical Engg.
- Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation): Candidate must have a three years Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engg.
- Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant): Candidate must have a three years B.A./B.Sc/B.Com.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Candidate must have a Full-time Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Candidate must have a minimum 12th pass
- Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Candidate must have a done class 12th and should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator.
IOCL apprentices recruitment age limit
- The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age limit of the candidates should be 24 years as on October 31.
IOCL apprentices recruitment selection process
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (of two hours duration) and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- In case of tie (two or more) of marks in the written test, the date of birth (senior by age) shall be the factor to be considered (in that order only) to place a candidate’s rank in the merit list.
- Call letters for Written Test will be issued to all prima-facie eligible candidates, on the basis of details furnished in On-line Application.
- Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- A candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks in Written Test for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Document verification or the final selection, as the same is based on candidate’s rank in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria and documents found in order upon verification etc.
IOCL apprentices recruitment 2021
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Opening date of application: 22/10/2021
- Closing date of application: 12/11/2021 (till 05:00 PM)
- Last date for PWBD Candidates to submit prescribed Proformas for Scribe thru Email (Refer Clause C(10)) by: 13/11/2021
- Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card by Candidates: 16/11/2021 to 20/11/2021
- Tentative Date of written Test: 21/11/2021
- Tentative Date of Publication of written Test Result: 04/12/2021
- Tentative Date of Document Verification (Vadodara): 13/12/2021 to 20/12/2021