Indian Army TGC 135 Notification 2021-22 (JUL 2022)
Indian Army TGC 135 Notification 2021-22 (JUL 2022) : Join Indian Army (Govt. Of India) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Technical Graduate Course TGC 135 in Various Trade (40 Post) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- No. of posts: 40
- Name of posts: Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology - 09
- Architecture - 01
- Mechanical - 05
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics - 03
- Computer Science & Engg / Computer Technology/ M. Sc Computer Science - 08
- Information Technology - 03
- Electronics & Telecommunication - 01
- Telecommunication - 01
- Electronics & Communication - 02
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace - 01
- Electronics - 01
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation - 01
- Production - 01
- Industrial/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt - 01
- Opto Electronics - 01
- Automobile Engineering - 01
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2022. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2002, both dates inclusive).
- Shortlisting of Candidates: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff marks set for each Engineering discipline/stream. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
- Centre Allotment: After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will 10 have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- Stage Selection: Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Examination: The Candidates who shall clear all stages of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
- Merit List: Merit list will be prepared engineering stream/subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.
How to Apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments - Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
- Starting Date of Online application: 06 December 2021
- Last date to submit online application: 04 January 2022 (till 03:00 PM)