NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Application (Started), Check Eligibility, Application Process, Documents Required
The National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) is provided by the MHRD, Government of India. There are approx. 1 lac NMMS scholarships granted to the students every year. The students have to appear in the written entrance exam of NMMS 2022 scholarship to become eligible. . The exam of NMMS 2022 scholarship is conducted by the State Council of Education Research Training (SCERT) for their respective state.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Important Dates
- www.sebexam.org, To apply for Scholarship Examination, kindly click on Apply online from the home page.
- On Apply online page, kindly go through “How to Apply” manual to understand the procedure of applying for the scholarship examination. Click on “Apply” Button in line with NTSE Exam to proceed. You may also read the Notification for the NTSE Examination.
- Kindly go through the dates and important details, enter your U-Dise number and clock on submit button to apply.
- After submit, a pre-filled form will be shown, kindly confirm your personal details and School details. If in case of change in School, enter new School Dise code, click on “Change School” button, your school details will be updated for this examination. Enter mobile number of Parents and Principal/Teacher mobile no. Kindly click on Submit to submit your form.
- After Submit kindly note your Application number which will be used for further process.
- After submitting form, click on “Upload Photograph”, enter application number and date of birth to proceed.
- Select both photo and signature and then click on upload button to upload photo and signature And Income Certificate.
- Next, click on “Confirm Application”, enter application number and date of birth to proceed.
- Confirm your details and then click on confirm button to confirm your application, after confirming you will not be able to edit the application.
- After Confirming form, click on “Print Application/Challan”, enter confirmation number and date of birth to proceed. You may select to print your confirmed application, post office challan, Pay online fees and print receipt (if fee is paid online)
- Online payment page – enter your details of credit card/debit card/net banking and proceed to complete transaction. No employee would ask you bank/card/otp details from our team.
- Post Office sample challan copy.
- Start Online Form : 31-12-2021
- Last Date For Online Form : 19-01-2022
- NMMS Scholarship exam 2022 : May be In february
The details of NMMS 2022 scholarship scheme as provided by the authorities are stated below.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Scheme Details
- Approx. 1 lac scholarships are granted per year to the students whose parental income is 1.5 lac p. a. or less from all the sources.
- As per the state quota the NMMS 2022 scholarship may differ as per the category of the candidates or domicile of the candidates.
- The quota of scholarship is being fixed by every state, the annexure of state quota NMSS scholarship as per the class of the candidates is provided.
- The maximum amount of NMMS 2022 scholarship will be maximum INR 12000 p. a. No student will be provided more than INR 1000 per month as scholarship.
- The scholarship will be provided on the yearly basis to the students of class 9 studying in a government – aided or wholly government or local body school. The scholarship can be granted for a maximum period of 4 years from class 9 to class 12.
- To get the NMMS 2022 scholarship, the students will have to qualify the exam conducted by the state government or UT.
NMMS scholarship 2022 – Eligibility Criteria (Senior and Higher secondary stage)
- Only the eligible candidates will be able to claim the scholarship of NMMS 2022 for the senior and higher secondary stage. The eligibility conditions for the NMMS 2022 scholarship for senior and higher secondary stage is as given below:
- The scholarship is payable for a maximum period of 4 years from class IX to class XII.
- The NMMS 2022 scholarship is only applicable for the candidates studying within India only.
- The candidates claiming NMMS 2022 scholarship, must have a clear promotion record of class VIII and IX.
- The NMMS scholarship is not provided for the diploma and certificate courses at this stage.
- The candidate must have scored minimum fifty – five percent marks from class IX to XII, in order to continue the NMMS scholarship 2022. For the SC / ST category candidates there will be a relaxation of 5 percent marks.
- If there will be no exam conducted by the school for the NMMS scholarship 2022, at the end of class IX and XI session, then a certificate of confirmation shall be issued by the head of the school, otherwise the scholarship shall be discontinued.
- The NMMS 2022 scholarship scheme shall be monitored by the Department at regular intervals of time by the authorized stakeholders.
- The candidate must have scored minimum sixty percent marks in class X, to continue the NMMS scholarship at the next stage. For the SC / ST category candidates there will be a relaxation of 5 percent marks.
NMMS scholarship 2022 – Terms and Conditions
- The course must be approved as per NMMS eligibility.
- The candidate has to provide the certificate of good conduct in his / her regular studies by the head of the college or institution.
- The candidate should not be in any type of employment.
- The student must be pursuing whole time study course.
- The candidate should not be absent without proper leave.
- The scholarship will not be provided for the abroad studies.
- The scholarship will not be provided, if the student discontinues the course within one month of the course registration.
- If the scholarship will be claimed after 12 months of the course commencement, then no claims will be provided for such arrears.
- If the candidate will not be able to appear in the final exam, then the medical certificate must be provided at the Head of the institute within three months of sickness.
- The medical certificate must be provided by the Registered Medical Practitioner. If the candidate’s overall performance during the year is fifty percent or above, only than he / she will be permitted to continue the same course.
- In case of any gap of one year, in the studies due to any reason, the NMMS 2022 scholarship shall be discontinued by the authorities.
- The candidate must join the desired course within three months of the announcement of the last course result.
- In case of any breach of the rules provided by NMMS scholarship for the 2022 session, the scholarship shall be discontinued by the authorities.
- The provided rules regarding the NMMS 2022 scholarship can be changed any time at the discretion of the exam conducting body.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Application Form
- The application form of NMMS scholarship has been issued on the official website of State’s SCERT. To claim the NMMS 2022 scholarship, the candidates are required to fill the application form. The application form of NMMS 2022 scholarship is available now. The application has been issued in both online and offline mode for the convenience of the students. The students must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of NMMS 2022 scholarship form.
- The steps to fill the NMMS scholarship form are given below:
- To fill the NMMS 2022 scholarship form, the candidates will have to provide the basic details on the official portal. After completing the registration of NMMS 2022 scholarship, an application ID of the candidate will be created. The application ID and generated password will be further required to login on the portal of NSP to continue the application form.
- After completing the registration of the NMMS 2022 scholarship, the candidates will have to fill the application form on the official portal. The application form of NMMS 2022 scholarship requires the educational qualifications, bank details, date of birth, e – mail ID, contact details, school enrolment number, Aadhaar card details, and state domicile details of the student.
- The students of class 9 and 10 will apply under the category of Pre-Matric scholarship. However, the students of class 11 and 12 will have to register under the category of Post Matric scholarship as per the NMMS scholarship 2022.
- After submitting all the necessary details, review the application form and check all the details mentioned on it. Then click on the submit icon.
- Now, upload all the necessary documents as per the required size and format as income certificate, caste certificate, Aadhaar card, school ID card etc. on the official website.
- Submit the application and take out the print of the form for the future reference. Remember, you should not take more than 25 minutes to complete the form, otherwise it will not be accepted on the portal.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern of NMMS scholarship 2022 provides complete idea about the question paper pattern to all the students. The key highlights about the NMMS 2022 exam pattern are as given below:
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Syllabus
- In order to prepare for the NMMS scholarship exam 2022, the students must prepare as per the prescribed syllabus by the exam conducting body.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Question Paper
- As per the exam pattern provided by the authorities, the question paper of NMMS scholarship exam 2022, will include multiple – choice questions. The students will have to tick the correct answer among the four given options. The question paper of NMMS exam 2022 will be provided in both English and Hindi language. The students are advised to solve the previous year question papers of NMMS exam 2022 to score good marks in the exam. Practicing the previous year question paper, will make them understand the exam pattern of NMMS exam.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Books
- The students must study from the experts recommended books in order to qualify the NMMS exam 2022. The referred books are provided below:
NMMS Scholarship 2022 Result
- The result for NMMS Scholarship 2022 will be released by the State Council of Education Research Training (SCERT) for candidates who qualifies the exam and are selected as per the category and quota of Scholarship approved by MHRD. The state wise list will be available with the SCERT or on the National Scholarship Portal.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Disbursement of Scholarship
- To get the disbursement of scholarship, the following conditions will be applicable.