India Post Gram Dak Sevak 2022 Highlights :
- Name of the Posts Gramin Dak Sevak
- Total vacancies : 38926
- Conducted by : India Post
- Qualification :10th passed
- Age limit : 18-40 years
- Location of Job : All over India
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website: indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Recruitment Details of Indian Post :
|No||Name of Post||Salary|
|1||Branch Post Master||12,000|
- Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years
- Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per notification.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School
- Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Submission of Application and Fee
- Application can be submitted online only at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be entertained.Fee :
- A fee of Rs.100/-/-(Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates and Transwomen candidates.
How to apply :
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for schedule 1 & 2 in a calendar Year. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications. Once registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for
- further Registrations of any other candidate. In case any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details, the candidature relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
- The candidates must have own active email id and mobile number.
Documents Required to Apply for India Post GDS 2022:The documents that are required to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak 2022 :
- Scan copy of Photograph
- Scan copy of Signature
- Marksheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (If applicable)
Procedure of Fee Payment:-
- Applicants, except exempted category of candidate, should pay a fee of
- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for all posts within the chosen Division. Candidate who requires to make the payment of fee may pay the fee through online mode of payment using the link provided for payment. All recognized
- Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI can be used for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the
- rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates. Fee may also be paid at any Head Post Office in India.
- For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer the Registration Number.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Hence, candidate is requested to ensure his/her eligibility for applying to particular Division before making the fee payment.
- Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee may apply online directly.
Uploading of documents:-
- The candidates must upload the Recent passport size photograph and signature in the formats and sizes as prescribed. Hence, it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online.
Engagement Schedule is as under: -
- Application Submission Start Date: 02/05/2022
- Application Submission End Date: 05/06/2022
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days. thank youu www.onlinegujarat.in