IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a notification for various posts under Agneepath Scheme. As per the notice, recruitment rallies shall be conducted at recognized technical institutes such as Industrial Training Institutes, NSQF etc. Indian Air Force will start the online applications for Agneepath Scheme as Agniveer Vayu under Intake 01/2022 from 24 June 2022 to 5 July 2022 on agnipathvayu.cdac.in. The selection test is scheduled to be held from 24 July 2022 onwards. However, the recruiting body has yet not released the vacancy details.
IAF Agneepath Scheme Job details
- Name of posts: Agniveervayu
IAF Agneepath Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022:
IAF Agneepath Scheme Educational Qualification
- Science Subjects: Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
- Other Than Science Subjects: Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Note - 1: Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination (on the basis of Intermediate / 10+2) are also eligible for Other than Science subjects examination and would be given an option of appearing in both Science and Other than Science subjects examination in one sitting while filling up the online registration form.
- Note - 2: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, as on date of registration shall only be considered.
- Note - 3: Exact aggregate Percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2 / Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/Three years Diploma Course/Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board/Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
IAF Agneepath Scheme 2022 Age Limit
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
IAF Agneepath Scheme 2022 Application Fee
- Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
IAF Agneepath Scheme 2022 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Phase - I Online Test: Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
- Phase 2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify for the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at the designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the Physical Fitness Test.
- Phase 3 Medical Test: Candidates who qualify for Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letters at respective ASCs for their medical examination at the designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on a specified date. The medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on the subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation.
- IAF Agneepath Scheme PSL 2022: The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be prepared after the completion of the selection test and the same will be displayed at all the ASCs and also on the web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in on 01 December 2022.
How to Apply
- Online registration for the Selection Test will be available from 24 June 2022 (1000h) on https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and will close on 05 July 2022 (1700h). Detailed instructions on how to register/fill-up application forms are available on the webportal. Candidates are to strictly follow the given instructions.
- AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/202
- IAF Agnipath notification: June 20, 2022.
- Registrations begin for Agniveers in IAF: June 24, 2022. (10:00 AM)
- Last date to apply: July 5, 2022. (05:00 PM)
- IAF Agnipath Exam begins: Last week of July, 2022
- Agnipath Scheme Enrollment date December: 11, 2022.