SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification PDF for SBI Clerk 2022 recruitment on the official website of SBI @https://sbi.co.in on 6th September 2022. As per the official notification, this year SBI has announced a total number of 5008 vacancies for the SBI Clerk Junior Associate(JA) Posts. The online application process for SBI Clerk 2022 will start from 7th to 27th September 2022. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment through the official page of SBI. In this article, we have provided all the details related to SBI Clerk Notification 2022..
- No. of posts: 5008
- Name of posts: Clerk / Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2022.
- Note: (a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 30.11.2022.
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.08.2022, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both days inclusive).
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 750/- (Fee/ intimation Charges)
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM: NIL
- The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern: The exam will be conducted for all the applicants who register for the post. The mode of the exam will be online. The candidates can check the details below:
- Math's: 35 MCQs of 35 Marks - 20 minutes
- Reasoning: 35 MCQs of 35 Marks - 20 minutes
- English: 30 MCQs of 30 Marks - 20 minutes
- Total: 100 MCQs of 100 Marks - 1 hour
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern: Applicants who clear the prelims exam will be called for the main exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 MCQs of 50 Marks - 45 minutes
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude: 50 MCQs of 60 Marks - 45 minutes
- General/ Financial Awareness: 50 MCQs of 50 Marks - 35 minutes
- English: 40 MCQs of 40 Marks - 35 minutes
- Total: 190 MCQs of 200 Marks - 2 hour and 40 minutes
- 1/4 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
SBI Clerk 2022 Final Selection
- Final selection will be made after the verification of eligibility for the post and the information furnished in the online application. and Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2022-23/15
- SBI Clerk Notification 2022: 6th September 2022
- SBI Clerk Online Application Starts: 7th September 2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 27th September 2022
- SBI Clerk Admit Card: October 2022
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam: November 2022
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam: December/January 2022